Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

Fridays are always interesting for me because they don't really feel like Fridays. I mean, I work Saturdays, so it's really not the end of the work week for me, but part of the nice part is we get to wear jeans to work the next couple of days. :)




The next couple of weeks are such a transitional period for me. A week from tomorrow, I'll be changing positions at work and moving to a new office in Miami, where I'll be working face to face with customers. I'm really excited about the upcoming change, and not only what it will do for my career at Comcast, but what it'll do for our free time.

Working a night shift is NOT easy, and I admire anyone in the service industry who does it. I am glad to be switching to a daytime work schedule because it'll allow us to do more things with family, friends, and our photography.

On that note, below is one of my favorite photos from a recent wedding we shot:


Working nights doesn't really allow us to do these events on Friday and Saturday nights, when most weddings take place. 

Cheers to shooting more weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment