Friday, October 7, 2011

Daily Dose Of Bunny





Who doesn’t love a cute dog? I mean seriously, if seeing a picture of a funny dog doesn’t make you smile, you’ve got a screw loose. I don’t mean to rant about how cute my dog is, but I really have been lucky to have the best looking dogs. I’ve always been an animal lover. I really genuinely feel that owning an animal brings out the best in our flawed, selfish human nature. Owning a pet makes us responsible for another life, similar to having children, only our animal children never grow up. They will always be dependent on their human providing, and something about being a provider makes pet owners go gaga. I mean really. I’ve met people who will talk about their animals for hours, brag about how smart they are, spend insane amounts of money on them, make special travel arrangements to bring them, and blather on and on and on about them. I have become one of those people.

We have been blessed with the most amazing 4 month old terrier mix who we’ve named Bunny. She’s beautiful, like a little fox, and just wins everyone over with those black eyes and playful nature. She’s made me a sap and made me feel emotions and worries that only a puppy can make you feel.

On that note, enjoy today’s photo of her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment